Sunday, April 30, 2006

Resources on Traffic Building, Designing Websites, WAHM, Marketing Tools and More Added to Motivation Site

My 90PercentAttitude.com Motivational Website now boasts over 1000 new free articles, tips and resources on all aspects of Internet Marketing, Website Design, Traffic Building tips, WAHM resources, Adsense and PLR Website Building information, and so much more that I barely have time to cover it all! You need to just go see for yourself what I am talking about! I listened to what my subscribers wanted, I promised and I delivered! The biggest response I have had from my Motivation Newsletter subscribers is that they are looking for good quality and varied content to keep them inspired and heading toward their business and Internet Marketing goals. The responses I got also gave me a great deal of insight into the categories of material they were interested in and that is how I organized the new material. To this end, I did a mini makeover of the original site and at the top of each page, there is a heading titled Article Emporium. The links to the right of that column are as follows:

  • Website Traffic
  • Website Design
  • Make Adsense Money
  • Internet Marketing Tools
  • Niche Marketing
  • Marketing for Beginners
  • Work at Home Moms
  • Creating Info Products
  • PLR and Affiliate Programs,
  • And more...

Each of these has hundreds of articles, resources, and free tips, advice and other valuable links and resources to assist everyone in just about any aspect of their online business ventures.

In addition, if you are not already a subscriber, I have put together an unbelievable Kickstart Success Pak, filled with a huge assortment of free courses, ebooks and motivational material as a free bonus when you subscribe to my newsletter. I am no where near done tinkering with the site, so please feel free to keep your comments and requests coming. I listen to each and every one of you and work hard to provide a resource that provides you with exactly what you want!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© Copyright 2005, 06 90PercentAttitude.com. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
MulacSites | Internet Marketing Motivation Support Home Business Entrepreneurs | Domains, Websites, Traffic, SEO, PLR